Sunday, July 13, 2008

Thing #18 Explore Social Networking

I signed up for a myspace page. I hunted for people I know. Found one fifth grade teacher at my school and I found Debbie Swartz. I signed up to be her friend. Haven't heard back yet. Look for my two cute doggies as my picture.
It seems that most of the older students at my school have a myspace page. That's why I didn't put my picture or real name on it. Myspace seems to be for the much younger and Facebook has a little bit older people but I am still too old for either. Myspace does have a lot of options to make your page look nice though. The only real thing I can see for a school would be to keep in touch with each other. I did think people were hard to find unless they just happen to use their real name.

Find me on MySpace and be my friend!

No comments: