Thursday, July 3, 2008

Thing #7 Flickr


I have used Picasa in the past to keep my pictures. I am very frustrated right now because I have worked all day on this and you still don't see a picture, do you? I keep getting a screen after a few minutes that says that it can't display even though I see it on my computer, just not here.

Do you see it now? Well, lets see. Just got a brand new Dell computer and I have Time-Warner high speed internet now. Also, finally put picture in a folder instead of where it was. The babies in that picture, Brown and white dog, Queenie for Queen of the house and Harley DZilla, for Harley-Davidson-Godzilla. Yes, that's what shes like. Doesn't understand the size of her body. She chewed the air conditioner up last week.

1 comment:

Debbie said...

Maybe the problem has something to do with dial up. Images and video usually more high speed.